Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Domicile ID Lovin

I saw these pictures a while back on High Street Market and knew that I had to share them with you! I love posting homes that look attainable, yet chic. Because lets face it, lots of the pictures we drool and swoon over in the magazines are not attainable at every budget. Domicile Interior Design took a very cool approach to this Irvine, Ca home. Especially in the home office!! My favorite part of the home by far, it is chic and girly and slightly retro.


The desk is an Ikea table! 




Heres the rest of the house....


Craigslist side tables!!! 


Brass Birds are fab! You could totally find those thrifting!

I spy a Nate Berkus for HSN rug!!!





Images: Domicile ID 

7 comments:

Chyanne M. said...

I want to take everything and put it in my home. I luv the office chair and the dining room chairs. Can you tell...I'm a little obsessed with upholstered chairs. Haha!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

That office is one of my all time favourites- thanks for the additional pictures- stunning.

Carpe Diem said...

Gorgeous and Completely attainable. Thanks for sharing.

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I love all of the hits of gold in that office. Gorgeous.

AB HOME Interiors said...

I saw the first pic somewhere but never the rest of the house. I just adore that living room! So chic and retro. I am so loving the direction that interiors is going these days. Its so much more stylized and personal. Not so cookie cutter! Its just fab!

Mariska Meijers said...

absolutely stunning! wishing you an inspiring succesful new year! xoxo

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

Ooh ooh ooh. I love the desk and the decorative artwork branch is gorgeous!