Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Khloe Kardashian's Gorg Office

Have you seen Khloe Kardashian's new office designed by Jeff Andrews? It's super glam, yet young and hip! You know I love that zig zag throw, and all that mirrored furniture.. yummy!

Personally I think Khole would be a dream client to work with.. super easy going and she would most definitely make you laugh. What more could you want?! I mean check out that bookcase below, she has a framed picture of her mug shot!! Check out her blog here





4 comments:

Cristin said...

So chic! I could work all day in an office like that.

xo,
cristin

Mariska Meijers said...

Total glamour!

Lovely B. said...

I how the plum curtains are sheer enough to let sunlight through. Gorgeous!

www.22lovelyb.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

Khloe's office is gorgeous!! it looks like it would be Kim Kardashian's style too.
love the striped chair!
xox alison