Thursday, May 6, 2010

Swoon Worthy Office Spaces

In my opinion, one of the most important aspect of creating a beautiful room comes from an inspiration! The main reason I actually started this blog was because I figured if I could help inspire just one person then It would be well worth it. I have several blogs that inspire me artistically and actually also on a personal level.

That being said I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite offices spaces and inspiration boards.
I'm pretty sure if i had one of these I would be real inspire every day! Are you listening honey? I need a gorgeous office :)



Inspiration for days!
One of the cutest chairs I've ever seen and that star mirror!
Lacquered white Desk!!! Lucite, blue and pink~ So girly and lovely

Zebra Rug, Neutrals, Lots of White with a pop of orange~


Imperial trellis and faux bamboo~ Yes please!



Lucite stools, amazing art, beautiful lights, pops of color



How is that amazing chandelier??? and Foo dogs! Sold!


I just love all the bright yellow accents! Screams happiness!

Images:Diane Bergeron, M Design Interiors, Amanda Nisbet, Lonny, Domestic Bliss, Anna Spiro, Decor pad, Decor Pad, House Beautiful,

5 comments:

Athena Wunderlich (Left Coast Luxe) said...

Gosh, I would kill for any of these offices! Gorgeous photos, I haven't seen a lot of these before! When I design my new office I'm excited to go all out and make it a little glam cause it'll be for just me and not the hubby ;)

leftcoastluxe.blogspot.com

Suzie said...

Ahh, I love the blue capiz shells chandy! Gorgeous!

Mariska Meijers said...

Absolutely delicious inspiring post!

Carpe Diem said...

I think I have to now redo my office...I'm loving all the bright colors ...My office is a dark brown with a silver desk...I'm guessing I can add white and yellow accents....

Elizabeth said...

I love all of those, but especially the one with the petrified wood stumps! I just did a post on desks; check it out...
www.modern24seven.blogspot.com
Love your blog and read it every day!
Elizabeth