Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can't Believe it's Wednesday!

One of the perks of working at a High School is that I get TONS of days off! This last weekend was a 4 day weekend, which was great for catching up on all my magazines! I finally got around to looking through House Beautiful, can you believe it took me that long?! I just wasn't that excited to look through because the cover picture was one I've seen many times before. I have no problems seeing pictures over and over on the web but in a mag I prefer new ones.. Anyhow here are some of my favorites from the mag!

There is that fabric I LOVE!!! see it on the pillow!!! love!




I love how quirky this room is!  Kinda a hot mess of happiness







Images: House Beautiful 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, if it makes you feel better I am even more behind than you. The stack of mags next to my nightstand is huge! You just gave me a sneak peek and I'm going to have to hurry up and get to that House Beautiful!