Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kid Furniture Heaven

I think I have babies on the brain since one of my best friends is pregnant with TWINS!! Can you imagine! I have a little feeling one is going to be a girl and one a boy since they are fraternal. So naturally I want to decorate a nursery! And I want to do it with little mini adorable furniture.. Have you checked out Jennifer Delonge furniture? It's mini  and to die for!


































Adoralbe right?? I cant wait to help docorate this nursery!









4 comments:

Nicole Terry Merrell said...

Dang, that's some good looking furniture..I haven't heard of her. Nursery's are becoming such popular rooms, there so in!

Unknown said...

OMG these are super cute! I want to see a little munchkin on top of them. I've been in nursery-ville lately too. Just redid my daughter's room to be more toddler-like, and did a nursery scheme for a friend (I should mention this is just a hobby, but it's SO fun!)

http://smallshopstudio.com/2011/02/15/a-pink-yellow-safari/

http://smallshopstudio.com/2011/01/10/sidetracked-nursery-fun/

Unknown said...

I love it all! Beautiful colors. Perfect for the twins!!!

Love ya,
Maria

Unknown said...

This is all so cute!!! Perfect for the twins!!!

xoxo,
Maria