Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Luxe Alright!

I think this house might be just what we need to get us through this Tuesday (aka hard to concentrate at work b/c it feels like Monday and wish we had just one more day to the long weekend)

These images are from Luxe Magazine for Dallas, I always love the San Diego version that comes out, and I can see the Dallas one doesn't disappoint! Amazing

Hope everyone had a super fab Holiday Weekend! I sure did.. I just may have happened to purchase a Lucite Bar Cart!!!!! soo excited!





Images: here

3 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

A lucite bar!?! I think I'm jealous! I can't wait to see!!!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Abigail's Place said...

hey just discovered your blog and love it!
gorgeous images in this post that really is a luxurious house!

would love if you checked out my blog.

Abigail x
www.abigailsplace8.bloodspot.com

Santi said...

lovely, love the colors! so wonderful ;)

santiroyalhome.blogspot.com