Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kitchen Details, and a Big Thank You!!

The kitchen is almost done and I'm sooo excited! All the finishing touches are coming together! The faux bamboo barstools will be reupholstered this week hopefully window panels too.... and

I ordered my kitchen pendant.. Hopefully it will arrive this weekend...

And this LOVELY number arrived..


Rugs USA was so generous and sent me the most beautiful house warming gift this fabulous Jill Rosenwald rug! Isn't it soo gorg in person! I am a very happy girl..

They have so many gorgeous rugs.. I really want  this Flokati Rug up next for my bedroom!! Yummy




Thank you thank you RUGS USA for your lovely gift!!

2 comments:

Allison Egan said...

So exciting! Cant wait to see the finished product! love the color of your new rug!
xo Allison
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so excited to see your kitchen done!