Friday, July 22, 2011

Feeling Inspired




As of late I have definitely been feeling inspired by BOLD color combo's! It's been so beautiful and warm in San Diego, and there is nothing like adding a pop of color to reflect the season. I know lots of people are a little intimidated by color and don't want their homes to feel WILD so my suggestion would be to take a note from these fab spaces and start with a neutral background and then throw in pops of color with throw pillows, rugs or a bright piece of furniture. I promise you won't regret it! 

Happy Friday!!




Images: Decorista, Decor Pad, Erin V blog

7 comments:

Kathysue said...

Great advice!! Neutrals with a pop of color is a winning combination. Love all of the above examples,Kathsyue

Sarah said...

That polkadot art in the second photo reminds me a lot of fabric I've been considering for pillow's in a child's room. I think it's such a great combination of lighthearted and chic!

aLena said...

I love color in interiors, but for now I think i am doing just that! always scared of adding a large colorful piece and then hating it later!

If you get a chance please stop by my blog and hopefully give me some much needed kitchen backsplash advice ... all suggestions are greatly appreciated ;) thanks!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Fabulous post! Love the fuchsia chairs!
Great blog!
Cheers
Jamie Herzlinger

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Gorgeous picks! I love love love the blue/grey combo and hot pink in the first image!

Megan said...

Ahhh LOVE that couch by the 2 windows :) This post has definitely inspired me!!

mydeco said...

Punches of colour, bring character ton a room and definitely make a room much more lively!