Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Alive I Swear!

I'm sorry things have been so slow around here, but we have been soo busy trying to get the house move in ready that I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off! I'm exhausted and all I want to do is look at some pretty images! Here' hoping you feel like some eye candy ;-)







This is how I picture my house will be, neutral backdrop with lots of pops of fun COLOR to spice things up! I can't wait to decorate!!!



IMAGES: Liz Cann, coco kelley, shelter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These rooms are a colorful feast for the eyes! Love them... great find. Have a wonderful weekend, Sweetie! xo

Mariska Meijers said...

Don't be sorry, I just soooooo now the feeling. You are doing a great job! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Is it just my computer or is this post in twice?? Anyway great images! Who makes the art piece in the first picture...do you know??

aLena said...

Lovely images .. LOVE your design aesthetic!