Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moving UGGGHHHH

Moving is suuuuchhh a pain! OMG I am going crazy with all these boxes! I am one of those types of people who don't want extra junk around so I'm constantly throwing things away, well... most things I should say!  The problem is I have this addiction with this:


I told my hubby we look like friggen Lamps Plus with all the lamps piling up. Let me tell you these babies are not easy to pack!


I prefer for my house to look like this:
But Right now..... Ugh it really looks more like this: 
Jealous?????

And... this little one is totally confused.. She can't figure out where her sofa is?!

OK now Im done with all my complaining :-)

Truth be told as sad as I am to leave im looking forward to the move, I'm excited to live at the beach and I know as long as I have my little family all is good!

2 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

YIKES...I may know how you feel soon ..as i may be moving in a couple months. A exciting as a new place may be, the moving boxes and stuff everywhere is a PAIN in the neck!!
Your place is so cute by the way :)
Good luck!

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lol. Love this post. :) Almost done sweets.