Monday, June 13, 2011

Fresh and So Clean

This time of year, I love nothing more than a soft neutral palette with pops of bright pillows and accessories. Oh who am I kidding it's my favorite all year long!!!!!

oh and speaking of pillows. Nordstrom rack has these Trina Turk Pillows right now 





 BTW in person the blue is much more of a peacock color less turquoise and the orange is a lot less red looking.. 


What's your favorite time of year to decorate??






Images: Belle Maison, Vanessa de Vargas

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love those pillows. I like to decorate in the Spring - fresh start and all that. You have a wonderful blog.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best,
Voe.
_________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

Full House said...

Gina, I am going to have to get my hiney down to the rack.

I have a friend who wants some of those pillows so bad.

The Single Nester said...

I love the easy breezy feel of summer but love to begin nesting for fall.