Friday, August 12, 2011

Fab 70's Inspired Kitchen


 Ummm can we discuss how amazing this kitchen is?! Now hold on to your hats, it's Ikea!! If your like me.. Then you can relate when I say I have a total love/hate relationship with Ikea. I'm always overwhelmed when I'm there and end up feeling like the items look well how do I put this nicely "cheap". But this kitchen may have just changed my mind! This hardware made it just soo darn amazing. I cannot get over it!







Images: La Dolce Vita

3 comments:

Santi said...

what a beautiful kitchen :D

Santi
santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

JS Grame-Smith said...

Looks like heaven...I love white color for the kitchen walls and furniture.
-Cookware

Peggy and Fritz said...

Gotta say, I love love love this kitchen. I'm not an Ikea fan but when you want to spare expenses Ikea cabinets are a great and when mixed with the right hardware and counters you can really jazz them up and no one would know. Love that fire place in the kitchen. This would make me want to nonstop cook. Great find.