Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cool Collaboration's

Lately, I have seen the coolest collabs! I love the idea of taking an amazing designer and having them create beautiful items at a lower price point! Target is has been on the ball with this concept , we all went wild over the Cynthia Vincent for Target shoes! Well what if I told ya Jonathan Adler did a collab for Paper Source!

Check out the Jonathan Adler office Collection: $7.95 to $29.95


Now the other cool collab I saw is Cynthia Rowley for Band AID: Only $10


soo cute! I'm not gonna lie I would be kinda excited to put the blue bow band aid on !

5 comments:

Politically Sweet said...

wish i had an iphone just for that cover! love it :)

Alexus Parker said...

Awww, gee. Now we're all gonna be knicking our legs shaving just to put on a sequined band aid! LOL

Anonymous said...

gack! surely you mean collaborations, right?

bazaarofserendipity said...

Yes, anonymous. Did you read the title. What you don't like my slang??

Kalee said...

Fabulous collaborations! Looks like I need to make a little trip to the store- wouldn't you know that I just ran out of band-aids!