Wednesday, February 24, 2010

White Hot Wednesday- Yellow

White hot Wednesday this week is all about accents of yellow. Now I have to tell you I used to detest the color yellow. I thought of it as obnoxious and unappealing. Funny thing I have completely changed my mind, and now I love it. Maybe its because were in a recession, and as a country we need all the brightening up, where ever we can get it.I hope these yellow rooms bring a little sunshine and happiness to your day!














Images:Materialgirls, ma belle, Lonny, La Dolce Vita, Decorpad, Elements of Style, Decorpad, Decorpad, Country Living.

REMEINDER: DONT FOR GET THE ENTER THE GIVEAWAY BELOW! YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT.

5 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

I used to find yellow very unappealing as well, but now I really like it. It's definitely all about tone and how it's used in a room. I love that office from Instyle Home. I miss that mag.

Anna White said...

I actually dont mind the odd splashes of yellow in small doses..goes really well with different tones of grey x

Alexus Parker said...

13 years ago I painted my bedroom yellow. It's changed in the shade a couple of times since then - but my young son commented saying that I should always be happy in my room! And I am. (Accented with soft pink.) I would love to share a photo with you.

LindsB said...

I cant get enough of the Rubie Green fabric- its so pretty!

bazaarofserendipity said...

Gypsy, I would love for you to share your photos. Im sure they are just gorgeous!

Linds- I LOVE ruby green fabrics also! im dying to incorporate some of her pink zig zag into my home. Im obsessed with zig zag if you cant tell :)