Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fallen in Love with Fabric

I'm just loving this fabric by Quadrille, the pink and orange together are just so beautiful. I don't think I've loved a fabric this much since Chiang Mai Dragon.


Apparently, I am not alone in my love as Mary McDonald designed a bedroom with it in June's House Beautiful.

Eddie Ross also loves it!   

How gorgeous is this table he designed? I don't I have been this in love with a table scape all year!! And, the pink faux bamboo chairs! LOVE.

3 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Is that a variant of an ikat print? I adore it!

EJR said...

Fantastic colors!

Carpe Diem said...

What I love about the table-scape is the way contrasting colors work so lovely together..and these two colors are perfect...This table-scape looks completely doable on even a somewhat modest budget.