Monday, June 21, 2010

Lets hear it for the Boys!

I've always been a fan of the little guys! They truly capture my heart, probably because they tend to be a little more sneaky, and naughty than the girls and the inner kid in me loves it!

I hope when ever the time for me to get preggo comes that I get blessed with a boy, and if i do you better believe I will be inspired by these adorable boy rooms:


On a side note, I hope everyone had a fabulous Fathers day! Posting might be slightly light this week as I'm working away like a mad woman on my business plan for Serendipity Interiors. Pictures of my home are going to be taken next weekend for my portfolio! I can't wait to share them with you and I hope you will enjoy our humble abode.

Images: Via Decor Pad!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Hey, can't wait to see updates! :)

Karlissa said...

So excited to see your lovely home. I love the monogrammed pillows too!