Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Leafy Keen!

I finally got around to getting caught up on all my magazines during the long weekend! As I was browsing through Septembers House Beautiful I totally fell in love with the painted floors by Christopher Rollinson :




Isn't this soo cool! It shouldn't surprise you that the amazingly talented Christina Murphy is the designer! I am such a huge fan of her work. The house has such a laid back fresh vibe! My favorite part is this little nook in the master suite. I would love to curl up with a book here.




I am totally loving the master bath! Such an adorable Mirror and sconces!

 
You know how I loveeee Bamboo chairs!! Christina got it just right with these babies, and that leafy fabric is sooo relaxing!



This would be a fun and easy look to recreate, just by adding some throw pillows and a few accessories. To get the look you would want a couple of these

Some Jumbo Shells

Palmy Art


Green Accessories, like these 




And this and this and this



And this


Images: House Beautiful, photographer Ngoc Minh Ngo

2 comments:

designchic said...

That house is gorgeous, and I adore that painted floor-so fresh and fabulous...

Suzie said...

All this beautiful green reminds me of spring! :)