Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spotted

Lately, I have been obsessing over black and white polka dots. I am a huge fan of anything black and white to be honest. My eye is drawn to the high contrast, and the crisp feeling it brings. Check out this room featured in Vogue

Photobucket

Isn't it a total dream??

Then Jamie from I Suwannee revealed this little number:

Photobucket

Too cute for words right! available here

And then theres this tiny delight of a bathroom

Photobucket


Are you with me? Do you love? Will there be Polka Dots in your future?

Images: Vogue and Here, and Isuwannee, Unknown

4 comments:

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Already ahead, did these benches in blue spots, dots whatever you want to call it love it. http://timmythewienerdog.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-got-two-baby.html

Fran said...

Yes, I love them. Lately, I have a crush on Thomas Smythe's chairs that is covered in b & w fabric!

Sara said...

Love, love, love! I cannot resist black and white polka dots!!!

Yelena said...

I adore polka dots. that first room is beautiful. can i move in like now? ;)