Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shelf those Books

Lately, I have been in love with bookshelf's, and have decided when we buy a house later this year it's going to be a must have for me! Preferably a brass, maybe even two depending on the layout. Do you love how I'm decorating the house we haven't even bought yet?!





Do you have a bookshelf in you home? Is it piled high? Or do you only put your favorites mixed with nick knacks?

Mine will probably be piled high, I get so attached to my books!


Images: I suwanne, The Decorista, Domino, Decor Pad, Elle Decor, Rue,  Glam Lamb

3 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

I have my coffee table books on display but my other books in a cupboard but seeing these fantastic pics I might have to change that! Love the 1st pic especially :)

Life Without Pink said...

Ok those book shelves are AMAZING!!!!

The Single Nester said...

I too love bookcases and after seeing these photos, I need to spruce mine up - bigtime.