Friday, October 1, 2010

Tobi Fairley: Orange, Blue and White Delight

tI first saw a glimpse of this gorgeous project by Tobi Fairley on her blog, but what a tease that I could only see the turquoise chair with orange and white Imperial Trellis fabric! Lucky for me Traditional Home has more eye candy for you. Tobi designed these two rooms in an energy efficient charity show house! Well I'm ready to move right in.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
The two lamps were found at a flea market, and she painted them orange and just topped them with new linen shades.

Photobucket

The frames were just old and mismatched so she painted them all the same color for a unified look and used them for a gallery wall... Hmmm I might have to copy this idea for the beach cottage.

Photobucket
I swear everything she touches is so beautiful, if you haven't yet you must check out her blog here. She just gave it a new look..

Photobucket

All Images: Traditional Home

3 comments:

ashley baxter said...

I love this! And that dress on the girl in the first photo is adorable!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

I absolutely love the orange painted frames with the shells. It looks great! I would love to try this one day! This was so clever, and what a great way to reuse older frames. I will have to check out this story in Traditional Home ASAP!

Yelena said...

I lovee how all the colors are all so different yet they come together to create this serense space. i think my favorite shot is of the couch and that sea green piece of art work - gorg! :)
lovely blog