Monday, August 23, 2010

Closet Case

Were working hard to get everything organized at the beach cottage, our next and biggest project is the closet situation.... UGH. Were turning the upstairs into a big closet, its currently a loft so we have to add bars and lots of organization solutions. I like that its going to be one big open space, but I've gotten spoiled with having my own closet and I gotta tell ya, it's going to take a little getting used to sharing!

 Needless to say closets have been on my mind, and here are a few I'm LOVING


Ikea has some great low cost solutions, I think I may have to trek down there. 

What storage solutions have you  used in your closets? 


Images: Elle Decor, Uk, Instyle, Domino, Uk, Jenaa Lyon's Closet, Decor Pad

3 comments:

Kathysue said...

I know you will come up with some beautiful solutions. It looks like it is going to involve wall paper and some color??!!! I bought a mirror with hooks and I hang my necklaces and baseball hats from it. I also have a little cupboard that I keep all of my jewelry in. The other thing I hung a medicine cabinet with a mirror to store lotions and potions . I got the white cupboard and mirror with hooks from Tarjay. They work well in my life.Kathysue

Vanessa Stern said...

I love all of these closets, Aerin Lauder's is my fave!!!

Suzie said...

Oh My! That sounds like a dream!