Wednesday, August 4, 2010

White Hot Wednesday - Christina Murphy Interiors

It's so funny because I was just thinking how of so tired I am of brown and white interiors. Probably because I was on a brown kick for a WHILE there. But just when I thought I'd tired of it, I came across this adorable room by Christina Murphy! Put me right back in my place!

I love it! The pop of pink is genius! So clean and appealing

Gotta Love that glass tile! It looks so iridescent! 

You know I love the rest of the white lacquered interiors!!! Love the clean white pallet of the rest of the house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you mean "palette" perchance?

bazaarofserendipity said...

yes anonymous ! Oh the woes of moving didnt even spell check!

Suzie said...

I love it too especially the warm chocolate against the crisp white.

Oleander said...

gorgeous. love the brown white and pink.

I wish my kitchen was that stylish (one day!!!)

bazaarofserendipity said...

Oleander- It will be you just wait!! where there's a will there IS a way!