Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bliss... Peppermint Bliss

I am so excited to be posting this gorgeous house that belongs to Bailey of Peppermint Bliss, now I had a feeling that her house was going to be gorgeous when I saw a glimpse of her kitchen in a silly photo she took of her hubby. But WOW I was blown away with this home. It is a dream! I mean the arched doorways, the gorgeous gobs of fabric and wallpaper.. Let's not forget her closet. Truly a dream!

I just discovered Bailey's blog a few months ago and have LOVED it ever since, she is super silly, quirky, and expecting a little baby girl so if you haven't checked out her blog yet hop on over here, I promise it will not disappoint.














Ps. She calls her house Clifford, how cute it that?!


Images: Rue

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really loved it too - the wallpaper and gorgeous colour- so whimsical. And that green velvet sofa, to die for!!

Unknown said...

Oh that emerald green couch is gasmic! Love love love it all! I am a follower for sure, thx!

Anonymous said...

I've been following Bailey for a few months now. Her style is truly adorable and whimiscal. I'm super jealous of Clifford!

The Glam Lamb said...

Love love love!! The bedroom and the whimsy/kooky wallpaper in the bathroom is perfection!
Great post- thx for sharing!!

xoxo,
Hallie

Live Breathe Decor said...

You're right, it's an amazing house! Love the painting in the bathroom to block out an ugly view!
Also so happy to discover your gorgeous blog!
x Naomi

www.livebreathedecor.com

Corinna said...

That green couch is amazing, along with everything else pretty in this post!