Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Closet LOVE

Soo while on spring break I've been catching up on my "reading" I looked all the way though Mary Mcdonalds latest book, which I absolutley LOVE. One of my very favorite rooms is her closet! However, Im wondering what is currently happening in there since when she was featured on One Kings Lane she sold some of the items here. Like the chair at her vanity, and the bamboo tufted ottoman.. Why would you EVER sell that ottoman is beyond me.. It is to DIE for!!



Flame Stitch Wallpaper here
here

here

 on Sale here


here

here $51! 

here

Image: Mary McDonald

7 comments:

Corinna said...

Gorgeous!

Chelsealauren said...

If only I had a walk in closet, I would SO decorate it like this.

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing!

x chelsea

The Glam Lamb said...

Unreal! One of my absolute faves!
xoxo
Hallie

iDesign19 said...

GREAT USE OF SPACE. I absolute love it. I think I am going to have to steal the idea of the handbags on the hooks. Great idea! I agree, I love the ottoman as well. The space is so peaceful, but still girly.

Love It!!!

Viera said...

perfection
X
V

Unknown said...

Oh my gooondess...that flamestich wallpaper is insane!!

Unknown said...

I just saw this on The Decorista and I LOVE the wallpaper mixed with the girliness of the furniture. So glam!! Thanks for sharing how to recreate -- it really helps us out there that aren't in the biz!