Monday, March 14, 2011

Ikat... Suzani

Tired of it yet??

I actually am not at all, although it takes me a while to tire of prints I love... I still love Imperial Trellis and Chiang Mai.. They are classics right?!





Doesn't it seem like the people who live here have traveld to a bunch of cool places? A little Suzani can make us worldly! heheh ..Hey maybe thats what I need.... If you build it they will come??

On a side note, this time changed really kicked my butt this morning!!! Anyone else having a sleepy Monday?

Images: Glam Lamb, Decorista, Lonny, UK

10 comments:

................. said...

Love Ikat...these images are gorgeous. I especially love the 3rd photo. And yes...this time change kicked my butt too, just had a venti starbucks coffee :-)

Unknown said...

It is a sleepy Monday! And I am loving suzani more than ever!

Unknown said...

I totally hear you about the time change! Just when I was finding it easy to get up! I still love ikat, trellis, chevron.. I love them all!

bazaarofserendipity said...

me too, I bet sales are up at Starbucks today. But I gotta stay awake for the Bachelor!

Elizabeth said...

I love ikat and suzani and think they are classics! Having a pillow giveaway this week!
-E (www.modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Fabulous post! You hit the target right on!
Jamie Herzlinger

Unknown said...

I'm not tired of it at all either- still adore Trellis (doing a giveaway on that one today) and chain mai will always be one of my favourites. The suzani prints add such a fabulous bright splash of colour- love love. That first one especially knocks my socks off.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Im STILL loving IKAT alot...Suzani, not yet, never got into it as much. BUT i alwasy do things after the trend stops...so you never know. :)))

That Girl in Pearls said...

Not at all, I adore prints. They add so much character in no time. I'd definitely like to use more of that in my new house. I tend to like classic prints like toile and stripes. So pretty.

Hope you have a wonderful week!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

L said...

I've always loved the cheeriness bright yellow brings...again super cool mirror that yellow one :-)