Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATC 2 Set Design

So I finally saw the Sex and the City 2 movie, and I loved it! I know that its getting terrible reviews but I thought it was super cute, silly, and heart warming. What more do you expect from these ladies? Yes, a little politically incorrect at times but if you want to smile look at fabulous clothes and set design then go and check it out!


Here's Carrie's two homes:

While I do love me some Carrie, Samantha stole the show in my opinion, super funny and she looked better than ever! Is that botox? If so sign me up (in a few years that is hah)

What did you think? Have you seen the movie? Love it? Hate it?



Images: Elle Decor

5 comments:

Kathysue said...

I have not seen it yet but I know it will be entertaining to say the least and lets face it we all watch it for the decor and fashion and the antics of these lady friends, no more, no less. Just a fun night out with friends!! Kathysue

Wallpaper said...

I saw it and I have to agree, not only did I love it, I also thought that Samantha stole the entire movie! She was so funny and so were her scenes!! I am in love with the set as well, Carrie's apartments are too awesome...I didn't know where to look when there were scenes in her apartment...at her or big or the stunning pieces so beautifully styled around the room! :)

Overall it was a light, funny film full of eye candy both of the furniture and male variety ;) and sometimes we all need a good laugh!

La Petite Maison said...

I never got into the show, but oh do love the decor and the clothes! Thanks for posting these still shots.

Suzie said...

Of course the closet is amazing!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

So excited to see the movie! xx