Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Took Your Advice

SO I took your advice and went back and got the cabinet, I can't wait to fix that baby up! Well of course when I went back I didn't leave empty handed. I've got to stop! But honestly I'm getting such good deals on stuff I know I will need (want) for our new house!

First, lets discuss these fab X benches I got from one of my favorite stores Treasures on the Coast (always FULL of gems) I'm not even going to mention the murano glass pink lamps that I saw, or the palm beach style lamp, or even the faux bamboo table. Do you self a favor and go check it out yourself!

And so fab dining chairs from Estate Warehouse, can't wait to paint and reupholster these!
 Now we just need a house......... The search continues...

7 comments:

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

I would die for those benches!
what a score!

Unknown said...

great finds!

Rashon Carraway said...

That seems to be my issue as well.
I have all of these great pieces, but yet a house to put them in.
But soon and very soon!


Those benches look quite fantastic!

Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

aLena said...

LOVE your x benches ... they're absolutely gorgeous! I'm trying to find one to use as a vanity stool for my master bath .. but no luck so far

bazaarofserendipity said...

Thanks Friends!! So glad you like them!! x

Allison Egan said...

Love the x benches and chairs - cant wait to see the 'after' shots!!!!
xo Allison

Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

I love those x benches! I've been on the lookout for a similar pair, but can't seem to find anything that's cheap and not western (the perils of shopping in TX) Great finds!