Monday, May 2, 2011

Paris Vs Nicky

Don't you love comparing sisters style? It's funny how two people who share lots in common can be so similar and so different at the same time.. I thought it would be fun to see which house you like better?

The first house obviously belongs to Paris as you can see from her ever so modest art work. I love her entry way and wow that back yard looks pretty amazing.. But one things for sure I would WAY rather have Nicky's closet..







 VS

Nicky





 
So which do you prefer?




Images: Alkamie, Blue Bee and Material Girls

4 comments:

LiveLikeYou said...

I vote Nicky hands down! Who would put up big posters of themselves??? Only Paris I guess...

Anonymous said...

Nicky for sure! A lot of class. And that closet!! Are you kidding me? I'll just live in there thanks. :)

Unknown said...

Another vote for Nicky! My favorite room is the dining room...a little unexpected and funky!

Santi said...

the chanel table is fantastic, now i'm just follow your blog

thanks a lot :)
love, santi
http://santiroyalhome.blogspot.com/