Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What Do You Think?

So this past weekend I went to my favorite spot The Estate Warehouse, and I found this little side table that I pretty much love.. However, I didn't purchase it b/c

1. We are house hunting I have no idea where it would go..
2. It was sort of narrow so not a ton of storage..
3. Because I would probably want it as a bedroom side table, and I generally like these sorts of things to match and they only had one..
4. Because it was $65 which I thought was kinda expensive for it., and the store remember these finds



Now I realize how ugly it looks in the Faux gold and red finish but here would be my inspration for it





SOOO What do you think??????? Should I go back and swoop it up becuase it could be soo cute? or let it go???

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should get it! there are so many cute things you could do with it. It reminded me of this one:
http://pinterest.com/pin/22005998/

jandjhome said...

I say you get it. Nothing worse than regretting it later. I love the one with the black base and white lines. Beautiful.

bazaarofserendipity said...

OK Im going to go by after work! It's funny I thought of that too when I saw it! great minds!!

Unknown said...

I say swoop! You'll find a spot for it!

Katie said...

Go back! If you're still thinking about it, then you have to get it! If it doesn't work in the new home, you can always give it away or sell it.

Love reading your blog!

Vanessa Stern said...

Definitely get it and paint it black and white! What a great price!

Rashon Carraway said...

SWOOP IT!


Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

ryankates said...

walk away! ha

Allison Egan said...

Do it! will be so great in black and white or try gray and white for a different take!
xo Allison

Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

aLena said...

I would swoop it up in a second ;) I've been looking for similar cabinets on craigslist and the cheapest one I found was about $200 :( ... $65 sounds like an excellent price to me! The estate place that you go to ... does it usually have similar pieces? I visit San Diego pretty often so would be nice to stop by ... we just bought a new house and we need to start from scratch with all the furniture ... let's just say we got a long ways to go..... thanks for sharing!

LiveLikeYou said...

Swoop it up-great lines. How glam in black and white. Love your new blog header!!

F. said...

I would buy it. It would look amazing
in black and white.

Browning said...

Go get it you can always find a place for it.

katie said...

Definitely go and get it!!! I love the the black and white look to it!!!

bazaarofserendipity said...

Alena- Let me know when you come to SD we'll meet up and I'll take you to all my favorite spots!!

Peggy and Fritz said...

oMG go get it and if you don't tell me where this place is!