Friday, July 9, 2010

Hollywood Regency Lovin

My very favorite style of decorating is Hollywood Regency.We know that Kelly Wearstler is the master of this style, and did a fabulous job of carring it out at the gorgeous Viceroy Hotel in Palm Springs. Which is featured in her book "Modern Glamour: The Art of Unexpected Style available here.   (btw my very favorite book)

 I love the elegance and drama it brings!! To create the look you want lots of gold and silver, crisp black and white contrast, tufted furniture, mirrored surfaces, lacquer, and pops of colors.  If you are a  fan of this style you should check out this flicker group

Poker Rug - 6 X 8
$1,344 - designpublic.com


Mum Citron Pillow
$119 - roomandboard.com


Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant
osheasflowers.com


2 comments:

Andrea Reh said...

I love the yellow room in the bottom-left corner - Kelly Wreastler, am I right?

Your blog is fantastic - would love to see you at mine sometime.

Andrea X

andreareh.blogspot.com

bazaarofserendipity said...

Yeah she did all of those space! She is the best! :) I will check out your blog for sure!!