Thursday, July 22, 2010

Movin to the Beach

I can't wait to move into the tiny beach house, so naturally my mind has only been on beachy decor. While I don't want it to be your average beachy decor, of mass produced shell art, and and all shabby chic linens,  I do want to stay in the soft blue and white pallet. Of course there will be pops of color in there!
I want the feel of our place to be beachy chic but slightly glam as well. The hubby is dreaming about long hours surfing in the ocean, while I am dreaming about how all the ways to beautify the inside. (OK so I'm thinking about getting a killer tan too)  Lilly the pug is dreaming about all the skateboarders she will be attacking. We all have to dream right!

Anyhow I'm excited so I thought I'd share my excitement with you.

Here are some inspiration photos I'm working with:


Images: BHG, From the Desk of Anne, kelley interior Design, elizabeth dinkel design, UK, Decorista, House Beautiful, HB, Phoebe Howard, Shelter

1 comment:

Ashley Turner said...

Love all these photos, but particularly loving the green dining area!