Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rose Bowl

Last weekend I went up to Los Angeles to visit my girlfriend Zuri so that her and I could go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market. We had a blast! I had been wanting to go for sooo long and I had no idea what to expect! It met my expectations although I was a little disappointed in some of the prices! I thought it would be cheaper. I did bargain a little (im good at this ;) ) But all and all I only walked out with some knobs! We both wanted Jadeite but it was soo expensive!

Mirrored Chests $750 pair
Beautiful tufted sofa $1200
Sea Horse jars. I think they were actually REAL. kind cute kinda creepy :-)
Adorable Chandelier! 
Antique Euro Shams were $5 Great Deal!
Lots of Shabby Chic!
Old Furniture Adds! Pretty Cute!
These are the knobs I got. They were selling them for $5 each I got all of them for $15 so I was pretty stoked :) Especially since similar ones are $12 each at anthropologie 


Have you ever been to the Rose Bowl? Any good finds??? 

4 comments:

Suzie said...

That sofa is AMAZING!

bazaarofserendipity said...

I know! I totally wanted it! I had the green eyes for sure!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i need those drawer pulls...i have got to get out to rose bowl stat....great finds girl! :)

bazaarofserendipity said...

Ashlina- The girl w/ the knobs is by the knobs is by the bridge where you go over to the clothing section! Bargin w/her for sure :-)