Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tween Room

I saw this insanely adorable teen bedroom via High Street Market and I knew I had to share it with you! Her former boss Betsy Burnham designed it for a insanely lucky teenage girl. I love when I see designers use the mix of high and low items. The high items are curtains, which were custom made, along with the bed. Then they went low with flea market accessories, ikea rug, and west elm desk.

If you want to read more and see more pics look here


Images: styling by Burnham Design and photography by Sarah Dorio

4 comments:

Alexus Parker said...

I love it. Lots of dusting tho...

ashlina {the decorista} said...

i know. im obsessed. i posted about this too. bb rocks it! have a great weekend sweet girl.

bazaarofserendipity said...

Great minds ashlina~ :-)

Hope you had a great weekend too!

Lovely B. said...

I love this room! It's the perfect combination of great eclectic style, yet not over done. Looks totally livable and reminds me slightly of Anthropologie. Love love love!

xo,
Lovely B.