Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tilbury Lapis?

I've been loving Laura Ashleys Tilbury Lapis for a while now. I even posted that I wanted to do something with it in the dining room here. Well of course things have changed now but I still do love the fabric.  It's not over the top expensive but since I am always looking for low price fabric options I was stoked when I found two!

This is Laura Ashleys

And this little look alike is available through Lewis and Sharon $19.98
Will you be ordering any??? Its a steal!


Images: A Single Man Movie, Lonny Mag

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The CC version is AWESOME! My client loved the Laura Ashley fabric and when we found the Calico Corners one at that price..done! We were going to do just pillows in her living room, but now we're going to do two upholstered chairs in it! Check out my blog post about it here:
http://littlemissdoitall.blogspot.com/2010/04/jessies-living-room.html

Suze Yalof Schwartz said...

Posted Chairs like this - http://dwellerswithoutdecorators.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-friend-suzannadannas-and-seans-home.html

Love your blog BTW! Suze

bazaarofserendipity said...

Just checked out her house Suze. adorable! Thanks I love your blog too :-)

Shelly Love this project!! Thanks for sharing ladies!

Lynett said...

Love that fabric and that yummy headboard!!!!!

Athena Wunderlich (Left Coast Luxe) said...

I love the bottom one, it looks exactly like the Robert Allen ikat to me... maybe it is! I have it in a different colorway and I love it:)